We received a lot of feedback from our Partners that they were finding it limiting to not have the ability to save a Quote during the Quote Create process to come back to at a later time. We’re extremely excited to address this limitation with the release of our exciting Draft Quotes feature:
This feature gives you the ability to save a Quote during the Quote Create process to come back to them at a later time.
- Quote Create now offers a ‘Save Draft’ button to save the Quote as a Draft
- Only a Person is required to Preview Quote or Save Draft
- Clicking Save Draft will redirect to Quotes > Draft Quotes to keep you on the current Draft.
- A Draft Quotes section has been added under the Quotes tab to access the saved Drafts
- Acceptance and Payments settings can now be modified on a Quote-by-Quote basis (barring User Type permissions)
- New sticky footer to easily Preview, Save or Publish your Quote without having to scroll
- Email Quote to Customer has been replaced by an option to Open Email Dialog immediately after the Quote is published.
- Create Quote button has been updated to Publish Quote
- Child Items are now added to the Quote just like Parent Items, with full flexibility to set quantity, edit, etc.