Simple, flexible pricing. First-class support and onboarding. Unrivalled Value.
- What does the onboarding fee include?
The onboarding fee includes the following items to ensure a successful experience with our platform:
- Import and customization of your quote template
- Import of your products/services
- Customization of your account
- Setup and configuration of your CRM, PSA, and/or Distributor integrations
- 2x onboarding/consulting sessions
- What happens if I exceed my plan usage limits?
You can exceed your monthly limits twice within a 12 trailing-month period before you’re automatically upgraded to the most suitable plan. We’ll let you know when you go over the limits and before you’re bumped to a higher plan. Don’t worry, we’ll never prevent you from generating quotes, should you go over the limit.
- Do I need a payment gateway to accept online payments?
Yes. To accept online payments using Quoter, you must have a supported third-party payment processor such as Stripe, Authorize.net, or PayPal.
- Do you charge any transaction fees for online payments?
No. We do not charge transaction fees for payments that you accept through Quoter.
- Can I disable the online payments feature?
Yes. If you wish to accept payments via other means, you can disable the online payments feature. In that case, you may want to use Quoter’s Electronic Acceptance feature instead.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. Quoter is a pay-as-you-go service and you only pay month to month. You can cancel at any time and should you choose to do so, we won’t prorate your last month, but you won’t be billed again.
- How am I billed?
Your credit card is automatically charged monthly or yearly, depending on which billing plan you choose. You will receive a statement each month, clearly indicating what you were billed for.
- Can my customer and quotation data be exported?
Yes. You can export your customer and quotation data at any time.
- What are your Terms of Service and Privacy Policies?