Tax Compliance Integration: Avalara
Today we are excited to announce a highly anticipated integration that will make sales tax much easier to manage. Quoter now integrates with Avalara to automate your taxes on quotes sent from our quoting platform.
Avalara Tax Integration with Quoter
You no longer need to manually set and manage tax rates. This is ideal for businesses selling products and services with different applicable taxes (ie: VAT) or selling to customers in more than one tax jurisdiction.
- Quote faster and smarter by automatically pulling applicable taxes from Avalara
- Ensure tax compliance and reduce manual edits and errors
- Taxes update in real-time as you edit Quotes
How is this integration added?
Services and/or Products that are grouped into Categories within your Quoter account are mapped to their corresponding Tax Code provided by Avalara. Once the integration is configured, any future changes to tax rates will be automatically updated by Avalara.
- You will need an active Avalara Account
- You must have the Avalara Integration Add-on or be on our Pro Plan or above.
This integration is included on our Pro and Enterprise plans, or can be purchased as an add-on. Please contact support to upgrade your Quoter account today.
View our knowledge base article for details on our Avalara Integration.
What is Avalara?
Avalara is a leader in tax automation software.
The Avalara Compliance Cloud and the Avalara Tax Compliance Suite give you access to regularly updated state and federal tax compliance data for a wide range of compliance types.
Find the data you need for:
- Sales and use tax
- VAT and GST
- And more
AvaTax delivers the latest sales and use tax calculations to your shopping cart or invoicing system at the point of purchase, while accounting for:
- Tax rates for each state, county, and city
- Laws, rules, and jurisdiction boundaries
- Special circumstances like tax holidays and product exemptions
Verify purchase addresses to ensure you have the correct rate based on street-level tax rates, rather than relying on less-accurate ZIP Code rates.
Learn more at: www.avalara.com