We are very excited to finally announce the wide release of our newest feature – email tracking! Gone are the days of wondering if your customers are receiving the Quotes you send through Quoter! Here’s how your Quotes will now look on either the dashboard or Quotes page:
You’ll notice some new colours on the email icon for each quote – these represent an email status, which can be:
- White: not sent, or we do not have data. Depending on your account emails sent before October may not have any information
- Black: sent, but not yet processed or delivered
- Blue: processed and delivered, but not yet opened
- Green: opened
- Red: bounced, likely due to a mistyped email
- Red with yellow: the customer has reported the Quote as spam. This is very serious as it will impact either our (or your, if you have email white-labeling enabled) domain reputation, which can cause problems with email deliverability.
If you click on a coloured email icon, you can see a more detailed view of the Quote’s email status, like so:
By hovering over each status, you can see the most recent event for that status. For example, by hovering over the opened status, you can see the last time the customer opened the email. If you’d like a more detailed view of each individual event, click the View Logs link:
We think this feature will be very useful for keeping track of communication with customers and knowing the right time to follow up. If you have any feedback, we’d be happy to hear it!